ETAL610.1C07-1 – C-Series 7" process visualization
The Power Panel C70 controller is equipped with a 333 MHz Intel Atom CPU, 256 MB DDRAM, 16 kB FRAM and 2 GB onboard flash drive. The controller with a built-in touch screen is available in three display sizes. The Power Panel C70 achieves cycle times as fast as 1 ms. POWERLINK and standard Ethernet, 2x USB 2.0 interfaces meet all connection requirements.
- FigureSystem features
- Enables extensive control tasks
- Integrated HMI with integrated 7" display and VNC server
- Integrated FTP and web server
- Closed-loop control and mathematical functions
- Data recording on mass storage device
- Can be expanded modularly with other ETAL systems via POWERLINK
- Compact dimensions: HxWxD: 230x300x60mm
- Model number / referenceShort descriptionBase plate for installing up to two ETA light systemsDesktop power supply 24 VDC, 2.5 APOWERLINK connection cable for connecting a PC with Automation Studio to the X20 controller or for connecting two ETA light systems
Included in delivery
- Model numberShort description4PPC70.0702-20WPower Panel C70, 7", analog resistive touch screen, Intel ATOM 333 MHz comp., 256 MB DDRAM-The system is delivered as shown in the image with a pre-configured power supply cable for connecting to the female connector of the desktop power supply (0TP650.07). The system can therefore be put into operation immediately after the supply voltage is connected. The item listed under the "Required accessories" category is not included in the content of delivery and must be ordered separately. All terminal blocks are included in the delivery. The model numbers can also be found in the respective data sheet.