Content of delivery
All electromechanical components are included in the delivery of the ETA light systems being introduced here.
- Electromechanical parts
- Module mount without module rack (accessory)
- Pre-mounted B&R components
- Plug-in pre-wired power supply
The ETA concept enables the flexible networking of several systems via POWERLINK. Only the power supply has to be connected in order to operate the systems. The required B&R componentsThe required B&R components need to be ordered separately for the ETA standard system. For the ETA light system, the required B&R components are contained in the content of delivery, accessories must be ordered separately. and the required accessories are listed with the individual ETA systems.
The ETA systems are divided into two different groups. These are the following system variants:
"Standalone" ETA light systems
All "Standalone" ETA light systems can be operated independently. An X20 controller or a C-Series Power Panel is used as a CPU. "Standalone" systems with POWERLINK can be expanded using "Extension" ETA light systems.
- The following "Standalone" ETA light systems are available:
- ETAL210.1050-1 – ETA light control technology X20CP1586
- ETAL210.1030-1 – ETA light control technology X20CP1382
- ETAL310.1C05-1 – Integrated automation
- ETAL610.1C07-1 – C-Series 7" process visualization
"Extension" ETA light systems
"Extension" ETA systems do not include a controller. Therefore they must be used in combination with a "Standalone" variant. Communication between the various systems is handled easily and effectively with POWERLINK.
- The following "Extension" ETA light systems are available:
- ETAL690.1000-1 – ETAL with simulation panel 4SIM.10-01
- ETAL410.1033-1 – ACOPOSmicro servo technology