Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH
B&R Straße 1
Court of jurisdiction according to Art. 17 EuGVÜ ist A-4910
Registration Court: Ried im Innkreis
Registration Number: FN 111651 v.
Place of fulfillment according to Art. 5 EuGVÜ is A-5142 Eggelsberg, Austria
Technical responsibility: Expert Communication GmbH www.expert-communication.com
1. Copyright information
All of the information available on this website is provided without any warranty of accuracy, completeness or timeliness.
Anyone is entitled to view, print and distribute documents that are available on this website unless there is a note with a particular section, file or document that enjoins it by law. Therefore please adhere the following conditions:
The document may only be used for non-commercial proposes. Any copy or part of the document must include the copyright notice including the symbol of the operator included. The document, each copy of the document or any part thereof may not be changed without the written consent of the operator. The operator reserves the right to revoke this authorization at any time. As soon as a written notice is published by the operator all use must be stopped immediately.
2. Warranties and disclaimers
Unless otherwise agreed, the website of Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH is available free of charge. The operators take no responsibility for accuracy of information, availability of services contained, loss of data stored by Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik Ges.m.b.H or usability for any particular purpose. The operators are not liable for any subsequent damages arising from the use of the features offered.
The operators are only liable for gross negligence and intent, as long as a disclaimer does not come into consideration. Product and company names are trademarks of their respective owners and are used on this site for informational purposes only. This publication could include technical or other inaccuracies and typing errors. The information will be frequently updated. The operator may make further improvements to the propositions described in this publication. Changes will be integrated in new editions of the publication.
3. Expression of opinion in comments and in the forum
Due to the constantly changing content in comments and the forum, the operator is not able to view all articles completely, verify the content and exercise direct active control over it. We do not assume the responsibility for the content, accuracy and the state of the reports included.
- 3a. Special regulations for registered users
- To refrain from any insults, punishable contents, pornography and offensive language
- To bear sole responsibility for the content posted by them, not to infringe on the rights of third parties (including trademarks, copyright and moral rights) and to indemnify the operators of “Bernecker + Rainer Industry Elektronik GmbH of third party claims caused by their posts.
- Refrain from any kind of advertising in forums or in comments. Do not use forums and comments for any kind of commercial activity. This applies in particular to posting of "0900"-numbers for any purpose.
There is no entitlement to publication of submitted comments or posts in the forum. The operators of Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH reserve the right to edit or delete comments and posts at its own discretion. The operators further reserve the right to limit or delete the membership temporarily or permanently in case of an infringement of 1), 2) and 3).
4. Submission of articles
If the member makes use of the possibility to submit an article for the editorial part of the Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website, the following applies:
It is a member’s responsibility to sign in with the correct and complete first and last name if an article should be posted on the Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website. The submitted article will be marked with the name registered.
Members have to make a declaration of the contributions to the Bernecker und Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website with the following statements:
- The member assures that the submitted contributions are free of rights of third parties, particularly copyrights and trademark or personality rights. This applies to all contributions and images submitted.
- The member grants an unrestricted right to use the submitted contribution to the operators of the Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website. This includes the publication on the Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website as well as on other internet servers, newsletters, print media and other publications.
- Entries submitted to the address of the webmaster will be deleted or anonymized. The deletion or anonymization will happen within 7 days of notification. The operators of the Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website are only liable for consequential damages incurred by the member from late cancellation if they are not in breach of duty by a member (above 1), 2) and 3). In this context we point out that “Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH” is indexed by search engines regularly. We have no influence on whether, where and how long publications are stored and available in databases of search engines and web catalogue, even after the deletion of “Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH”.
- There is no entitlement to storage, publication or archiving of submissions. The operators reserve the right not to publish contributions without giving any reasons, to edit before publication or delete after publication.
- The cooperation is voluntary (unpaid). There is no claim to any remuneration (fees, royalties, compensations of expenses or similar) through the publication of any submissions to the Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website.
6. Registration and password
Users are obliged to treat the combination of username / password confidentially and not to pass this data on to third parties. The operator must be informed in case of suspected abuse.
7. Notice according to „Teleservice Act“
Third party websites that are referenced by this website in links are responsible for their websites themselves. The operator is not responsible for the content of third party websites. In addition, our website can be back-linked without our knowledge. Therefore the operator does not assume any responsibility for any illustrations, content or another connection for third party websites. The provider is just responsible for third-party content if they are aware of them (even of illegal or punishable content) and they would have been able (technically) to prevent their use. According to the „Teleservice Act“ the operator is not obliged to monitor third party content constantly.
Please direct questions concerning the Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website to the webmaster.
Code of Conduct
Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH. offers an interactive online social network. The users registered on Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH. form a single social network. Each user can decide whether and to what extend other users are granted access to their profile.
The following mandatory rules apply to the behavior of the networks users’, the content in profiles and groups, the images and links as well as the handling of data that are available through the network:
- Basics in our network are a respectful tone and politeness to each other. Therefore it is not permitted to refer to other people negatively, to bully other people or to make a fool of them.
- Illegal publications are, of course, not permitted.
- If the recipient has indicated that something is not desirable please do not repeat sending messages.
- Chain letters, pyramid schemes, contests, lotteries and sweepstakes or similar is not allowed to be sent or organized. Information in profiles and groups must correspond to reality.
- Content in profiles and groups, as well as images and links may only be published for private use. Further use of data originating from other users throughout the network is in no way permitted.
- Every user is personally responsible in all respects for any sort of entry (data, information, pictures etc.) and the results of such an entry.
- If a profile image is uploaded, the user has to be clearly recognizable.
- The user is only allowed to post content that is either common knowledge or content of which he owns the rights. Displaying information that concerns third parties requires their prior consent.
- Users are not allowed to display or share political or commercial advertisings.
- Racist, violent, politically extreme, sexual discriminatory or any other offensive form of publication, including such which denigrate, slander, threaten or verbally degrade, are not allowed.
- Photographs containing nudity, and images of a pornographic nature - such as those depicting physical or sexual violence - are prohibited. Similarly forbidden are pictures of victims of violence, victims of war or victims of natural disasters, the use of unconstitutional symbols and the depiction of motives which glorify violence or any accounts of acts of war.
- Users commit themselves to handling received messages confidentially. Messages may only be made accessible to third parties with the permission of the creator.
- It is not allowed to manually or automatically read out, save, edit, alter, forward, commercially use or otherwise abuse data for the purpose of data acquisition without prior approval.
- Profiles within the network and Internet sites may not be set up which serve to read out information, to store, to edit, to alter, to redirect or to misuse in any other manner.
- Viruses, links, programs or other practices may not be applied or distributed which would violate the general conditions of the use of the network.
- The disclosure and exchange of passwords, codes and serial numbers in any form are not permitted on the platform.
- Technical attacks aiming at altering, abusing, deleting or otherwise damaging complete or partial data of individual users are not allowed. Website attacks to the platform or database of Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik Gmbh are equally forbidden.
Penalties for infringements
- Profiles that depict or represent another individual as the owner of that account will be deleted immediately and without warning.
- The operators of the Bernecker + Rainer Industrie Elektronik GmbH website reserve the right to immediately delete any profile or group for gross violations without serving prior warning.
- When deleting a group founder, the team uses a group moderator as a new founder. If there is no moderator present, the profile with the longest membership in the respective group is used as a founder.
Personal information refers to the data we collect to determine your identity. This includes information such as your real name, address, postal address, telephone number, but excludes information which is not directly connected to the real identity (for example favorite web pages or the number of users of a website).
Our online-offerings can always be used without revealing one's identity. If you decide to register, meaning to sign in as a member (registered user), you can enter personal information in the individual user profile. It is subject of the individual to decide freely whether this data is entered. Because an endeavor is made to collect as little personal information as possible for utilizing the offering, it is sufficient to specify a name - by which the user is maintained as a member and which need not match the real name - and an email address to which the password will be sent. For reasons of data protection we will temporarily save your data on our server (e.g. your IP-address, date, time, accessed site). There will be no personal exploitation of the log file. The right to statistical evaluation of anonymized data records is reserved.
We use personal data for technical administration of the web pages and for customer management only to an extent required by the process. Moreover, personal data will only be stored if volunteered by you.
Transfer of personal data
Surveys and/or the transfer of personal data to official institutions and governmental agencies occur only within the scope of mandatory national legal requirements.
Cookies – Information stored automatically on your computer
When you view our website, we may store some data on your computer in the form of a "cookie" to automatically recognize your PC next time you visit. Cookies can help us in many ways, for example, by allowing us to tailor the website to better match your interests or to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time. If you do not wish to receive cookies, please configure your Internet browser to erase all cookies from your computer's hard drive, block all cookies or to receive a warning before a cookie is stored.
Google Analytics Plug-in
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”). Google Analytics uses “cookies,” which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website will be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States.
In case IP-anonymization is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated within the area of Member States of the European Union or other parties to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases the whole IP address will be first transferred to a Google server in the USA and truncated there. The IP-anonymization is active on this website.
Google will use this information on behalf of the operator of this website for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing them other services relating to website activity and internet usage.
Facebook Social Plug-ins
Our website uses social plug-ins (“plug-ins”) provided by the social network facebook.com, operated by Facebook Inc., 1601 S. California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA (“Facebook”). The plug-ins are identifiable by a Facebook logo (white letter f on blue background or a thumb up icon) or the notice “Facebook Social Plug-in”. For a full list of all social plug-ins please see https://developers.facebook.com/plugins./.
When you visit a page on our website that contains a social plug-in, your browser establishes a direct connection to Facebook servers. Facebook directly transfers the plug-in content to your browser which embeds the latter into the website, enabling Facebook to receive information about your having accessed the respective page of our website. Thus we have no influence on the data gathered by the plug-in and inform you according to our state of knowledge: The embedded plug-ins provide Facebook with the information that you have accessed the corresponding page of our website. If you are logged into Facebook, your visit can be assigned to your Facebook account. If you interact with the plug-ins, for example by clicking “Like”, or entering a comment, the corresponding information is transmitted from your browser directly to Facebook and stored by it. Even if you are not logged into Facebook, there is possibility that the plug-ins transmits your IP-address to Facebook.
If you are a Facebook member and do not want Facebook to connect the data concerning your visit to our website with your member data already stored by Facebook, please log off Facebook before entering our website. Further you can block Facebook social Plugins by using add-ons for your browser, like the “Facebook Blocker“.
Twitter Social Plug-ins
This website uses social plug-ins that are provided by Twitter Inc.,1355 Market St, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA, and can be identified by the Twitter logo or e.g. the words “Tweet” or “Twittern”.
The plug-ins enable the user, to share an article or a page of this website on Twitter. If you access a website that includes this plug-in, your browser sets up a direct connection to Twitter’s servers. Twitter transfers the plug-ins content directly to your browser which will then integrate it into the website. Therefore we have no influence on the extent or content of the data that Twitter collects via its plug-in, and thus, can only inform you based on our state of knowledge:
Google+ Social Plug-ins
Google will record information about your +1 activity in order to provide you and other users with a better experience on Google services.
Google may share aggregate statistics related to users’ +1 activity with the public, our users, and partners, such as publishers, advertisers, or connected sites. For example, we may tell a publisher that “10% of the people who +1’d this page are in Tacoma, Washington.” You may view the list of items you have +1’d on the +1 tab on your Profile. You can remove individual items from that list. You may opt out of seeing +1 recommendations on third-party websites (including on ads on third-party sites) from people you know. Google will store data (such as your recent +1’s) locally in your browser. You may be able to access and clear this information in your browser settings. Google adheres to the U.S. Safe Harbor privacy principles. For more information about the Safe Harbor framework or registration, see the Department of Commerce's website .
Google AdSense Plug-ins
This website uses Google AdSense, a service for embedding Google Inc. ("Google") advertising. Google AdSense uses so-called "cookies", text files which are stored on your computer and which allow an analysis of your use of the website. Google AdSense also uses so-called web beacons (invisible graphics). These web beacons allow information such as visitor traffic to these pages to be evaluated. The information created by cookies and web beacons concerning the use of this website (including your IP address) and the delivery of advertising formats is transferred to a Google server in the USA and stored there. This information can be passed on by Google to its contracting partners. However, Google will not link your IP address with other data stored about you.
You can prevent the installation of cookies by adjusting your browser software accordingly. However, we must advise you that in such a case you may not be able to fully utilize all functions of this website. By using this website, you declare your agreement to Google’s processing of the data recorded by Google about you in the previously described manner and for the previously stated purpose.
XING Social Plug-ins
LinkedIn Social Plug-in
YouTube Social Plug-in
No personal information should be submitted to our websites by children under the age of 18 without the consent of their parent or guardian. We do not request personal data from children and do not collect data or pass it on to any third parties.
Right of withdrawal
Links to other websites
Contributions to our side are accessible for everyone. Contributions should therefore be carefully checked before publication to ensure that they do not contain information that is not for public consumption. Contributions may be registered by search engines and are accessible worldwide without the specific selection of this website.
Questions and comments
For any questions, comments or suggestions with respect to data protection please contact the webmaster.
Right to information
At any time you have the right to receive information about your stored personal data, the source and receiver as well as the purpose for which the data has been processed. Enquiries about the data stored should be made to the webmaster.
We always try hard to secure your personal data using all technical and organizational possibilities, so that they are inapproachable to third parties. As we are unable to guarantee complete data privacy when communicating by email, we advise that you use postal services to send us confidential information.
Right of withdrawal
As a consumer (any natural person who concludes a legal transaction with an objective, that cannot be attributed neither to commercial activities or work as self-employed person) you may revoke your declaration of contract within 14 days in text form (e.g. letter, fax, e-mail) or by returning the goods. The period begins on the day on which you receive these cancellation instructions in writing, but not before you, or another recipient named by you, have received the goods (where similar goods are delivered on a recurring basis, then not before receipt of the first part delivery) and not before the seller has fulfilled his duty to inform in accordance with § 312c Section 2 BGB (= German Civil Code) in § 1 Sections 1, 2 and 4 BGB-connection necessary in accordance with § 312e Section 1 Clause 1 BGB in association with § 3 BGB Information Regulations.
The timely dispatch of the revocation or the goods shall be deemed sufficient for compliance with the revocation term. The revocation must be sent to our postal address.
Consequences of revocation
In case of a valid cancellation, the payments or goods received by both parties are to be restored. There is no duty regarding a replacement of the goods or a compensation for the use of the goods. If you can return the received goods only in parts or in deteriorated condition, you have to recompense the loss corresponding to the depreciation. This doesn’t apply when the deterioration of the goods is due exclusively to its testing - similar to what is possible in a retail store. Besides, the customer can avoid the obligation to compensate for the decrease in value due to impairment by refraining from treating the goods as your own property and refrain from doing anything which will detract from their value. Things which can be packed as a parcel must be sent back at the risk of the seller. You must bear the shipping costs when the delivered goods correspond to those that have been ordered and when the price of the returned goods does not exceed or when in the case of a higher price you have not yet, at the time of the withdrawal, made a contractually agreed partrial payment at the point of the revocation. Otherwise, the return is free of charge. Obligations to reimburse payments must be discharged within 30 days. The term shall begin for you when you send your declaration of revocation and for us upon receipt of such declaration.
Exclusion of revocation
The right of revocation does not apply inter alia to contracts for the delivery of goods, that are manufactured to customer specifications or have clearly been tailored to a person's individual specifications, that are not suitable for return because of their characteristics, that could spoil quickly or that have expired; as well as for audio or video recordings or of software if the delivered data carriers were unsealed by the consumer or for the delivery of newspapers, journals and magazines, unless that the consumer has made his contract declaration by telephone.
In the case of services, your right of cancellation shall lapse if the contract has been met in full by both parties at your explicit request before you exercised your right of cancellation. This may involve your continued contractual payment obligations for the time leading up to the cancellation.
End of the information about rights of revocation.
Disclaimer of warranty
1. Online contents
The author accepts no liability for the quality of the information provided or for it being corrected, complete or up to date. Liability claims against the author based on damage of a material or non-material nature resulting from the use of the presented information or through the use of faulty and incomplete information are not possible unless it can be demonstrated that the author acted wilfully or was grossly negligent.
All offers are non-binding and without any obligation. The author explicitly reserves the right to change parts of the site or the entire offering without a separate announcement, and to complement, to eliminate or to discontinue publication temporarily or permanently.
2. References and links
Any liability for direct or indirect references to external web-sites ("hyperlinks"), which are beyond the authors responsibility would only be assumed if the author had knowledge of contents and it is technically possible and reasonable that the usage of the illegal contents could be prevented.
The author herewith expressly declares that at the time of the integration of the link, no illegal content linked on pages was evident. The author does not have any influence on the current and future design, the contents or the authorship of the linked pages. Therefore he expressly dissociates himself from all contents of all linked pages which have been modified after linking. This declaration is valid for all links and references which are set into the linked Internet sites, as well as for links and references from third parties in guest books, discussion forums, lists of links and mailing lists. The operator of the referenced website is solely responsible for illegal, faulty, or incomplete contents, and especially for damages resulting from the use or disuse of information presented in this way, and not the party that simply refers to the according publication through links.
3. Copyright and trademarks
The author in all publications aims to observe and respect the copyrights of the graphics, audio recordings, videos and texts used, to use his own photographs, diagrams, audio recordings and video sequences and texts or to utilize free graphics audio recordings and video sequences.
All trademarks and brands mentioned on the website, including those protected by third parties, are without limitations subject to the provisions under corresponding copyright laws in effect and the property rights of the respective registered owners. It should not be assumed that, simply because a brand is named, the trademarks are not protected by the rights of third parties!
Copyrights for those objects published and created by the author himself, remain solely with the author. Any reproduction or use of such graphics, audio recordings, video sequences and texts in other electronic or printed publications is not allowed without the expressed permission of the author.
4. Data privacy
When there is an opportunity to enter personal or business data (email addresses, names, addresses) on the Internet, the disclosure of such information happens on expressly voluntary basis. The use of and payment for all services offered is permitted - if technically possible and reasonable - without specification of such data or under specification of anonymized data or an alias. The use of the contact information published due to legal obligations, like mailing addresses, telephone or fax numbers, or well as e-mail addresses, by third parties for the purpose of sending information not explicitly requested is not permitted. We reserve the right to take legal measures against senders of so-called spam mails that violate this regulation.
Please read the data privacy statement for detailed information.
5. Validity of this disclaimer
This disclaimer is to be regarded as a part of the Internet publication which you were referred from. If sections or individual terms of this statement do not, no longer or do not completely conform to the valid legal situation, the content and validity of the remainder of this document remains unaffected.