Sales Engineer - Canada - Concord, Ontario
B&R is a leading developer and manufacturer of CONTROL SYSTEMS for INDUSTRIAL AUTOMATION. The company was founded in 1979 in Eggelsberg, Austria and specializes in a complete range of innovative Programmable Controllers, Industrial PC’s, Operator Interfaces, Servo Drives, Visualization, Safety and Motion Control Products. In 1987 the North American subsidiary, B&R Industrial Automation Corp., was founded in Roswell, GA and is responsible for all North American sales activities as well as supporting our customers by applying standard B&R hardware and developing machine specific software on machine control applications. B&R North America is also supported by our regional offices in Chicago, IL, Mequon, WI, Los Angeles, CA, Eagan, MN, Concord, ON Canada and our Automation Partners, a distribution network made of independent companies with an exclusive B&R sales territory. They offer a full range of automation products, local market knowledge, technical expertise and managerial support to B&R customers. All in all, B&R ranks among the largest privately owned automation manufacturers in the world and has over 2,300 employees worldwide and more than 168 sales offices in 68 countries.
B&R is looking for a highly motivated Sales Engineer to contribute to B&R’s sales growth in Canada.
B&R offers an excellent opportunity to work for an international company with a great working environment. We offer extensive B&R product and sales training and we will guide you step by step as you enter into your role at B&R. You will report directly to the Regional Manager at our B&R Concord, Ontario Canadian office.
- Your main responsibilities as Sales Engineer include:
- Initially help develop new accounts for B&R and expand customer base through execution of Target Account Business Plan
- Meet/Increase sales quotas at existing customers through exceptional sales support as well as the introduction of new/existing products and services
- Work with the Marketing department to promote sales efforts
- Promote and sell B&R product and engineering capabilities
- Attend trade shows to seek out potential customers and to represent B&R
- Identify, define, and develop the best technical solution and strategy for customer applications
- Hold in-depth technical presentations and discussions with the customers
- Attend yearly sales meetings and workshops
- Travel locally up to 50% of the time with occasional international travel; Passport required
Ideal candidate will possess strong interpersonal and presentation skills. Candidate will have sales experience, and must be highly motivated with a team work oriented mindset. B&R invests in its employees; therefore you can expect training in the first six months in order to be successful in this position. On-the-job training and additional trainings will be conducted as well.
If you think that you have what it takes to accept this great position, we want to talk to you!
B&R Headquarters: Concord, ON
2501 Rutherford Road
Unit 42 & 43